GRC have been commissioned by various bodies to carry out surveillance on a variety of subjects. Often working for local authorities in child protection or domestic abuse cases GRC have a wealth of experience in gathering information, drafting reports and gaining high quality imagery for our clients. It is important when carrying out surveillance that the organisation is aware of the relevant GDPR regulations along with maintaining within the laws specifically ‘Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000’ otherwise known as ‘RIPA’. GRC can provide compliant reports and data to help a client achieve their goals. As a company providing surveillance services in the UK, we understand the importance of conducting compliant surveillance operations that adhere to all relevant legislation and regulations. In order to carry out compliant surveillance in the UK, we take a number of steps, including:
1. Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations, including the Data Protection Act, the Human Rights Act, and the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act.
2. Conducting a thorough risk assessment to identify potential risks and ensure that surveillance operations are conducted in a safe and responsible manner.
3. Using highly trained and experienced surveillance operatives who are equipped with the latest technology and equipment to ensure the highest levels of accuracy and efficiency.
4. Maintaining strict confidentiality and security measures to ensure that all information gathered during surveillance operations is kept secure and only used for legitimate purposes.
As a provider of surveillance services, we offer a range of services to local authorities, solicitors, and insurance companies. Our services include:
1. Surveillance for insurance claims: We provide surveillance services to insurance companies to help them investigate and verify insurance claims.
2. Litigation support: We work with solicitors to provide surveillance services to support litigation cases, including gathering evidence and conducting witness interviews.
3. Local authority investigations: We provide surveillance services to local authorities to investigate suspected fraudulent activity, such as benefit fraud or fly-tipping.
4. Security and risk management: We provide security and risk management services to businesses and organisations to help them identify and manage potential security risks and threats.
Overall, as a company providing surveillance services in the UK, we are committed to conducting compliant surveillance operations that adhere to all relevant legislation and regulations. Our services are tailored to meet the specific needs of our clients, and we work closely with them to ensure that their objectives are achieved in a safe, ethical, and effective manner.