Assuming your lease contains a right to enter, you may forfeit the lease if the tenant is in breach unless you have waived the right to forfeit.
Forfeiture can be carried out following non-payment of rent or other breaches as described in the lease.

Certain situations require additional steps including the service of notices or court proceedings before the lease can be forfeited.
Forfeiture of a lease (or Peaceable Possession) can be carried out by the landlord or their Agent.
This is an effective method if the bailiff cannot levy distress because either they can’t gain entry or there are insufficient goods to seize.

GRC Bailiffs will advise on the most appropriate and effective course of action to achieve the most mutually beneficial outcome.

Contact Us

Redland House, 157 Redland Road, Redland, Bristol, BS6 6YE